Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taxation Of Gold And Silver Capital Gain

Duet lyrics Hey! Say! BEST "is the most gluttonous Inoo truth?! Maki Horikita


Hey! Say! BEST - Duet 11/09
Hikaru: Let's have a discucion while eating lunch at our round table, so make sure you can look good sitting each. In this way it will be easier to talk
All: Haaaa ~ i!
Takaki: oh! this kimchi is hot! Hikaru-kun, want to try?
Hikaru: eh ... picaaante ! (Face of disgust)
Arioka: spicy ~~ (Laughing while crying)
Inoo: if there Kalbi in my throat, had been mejor.falle ...
Yabu: today's topic is ... no Obento is "Autumn" (laughs) we can say the "autumn"?
Hikaru: be a glutton, reading, and good sports too .. ~
Inoo: I read books
Arioka: Not everyone in Best read?
Takaki: I read once in a while
Arioka: Yabu has long talked about a book that recommended
Yabu: is a novel, has more or less like 300 pages, if you read on a train or a car, while you do something in the locker room, you can finish in 3 days (if claroooo ...)
Arioka: was interesting?
Yabu: I liked. But I do not think you fence dai-chan like. The way it ends is not clear
Arioka: in Really? what kind of movie would it be?
Yabu: movie (laughs) Est ~ e, something like preventing the extinction of the earth. If I tell you more, podira ruin the end (laughs). Prestare to you later.
Takaki: be a glutton is better than reading. After all, autumn is about appetite. As Sanma!
Hikaru: the Sanma is delicious neh ...
Arioka: Sanma Just type in kanji, 秋刀鱼 .. The kanji aki (秋) is in the. But for me, has to be the sanmaimo!. Cooked potatoes!. You can use the leaves that are pulled out, cover potatoes with foil and roast are good. They do not want to try them?
Inoo: dai-chan, not even what would try (laughs)
Hikaru: That's because dai-chan can create fantasies in your mind nah .. (laughs). But speaking of potatoes, when I was still doing "Kinpachi sensei, Takeda-san was bringing sometimes their super delicious potato set. And I definitely would say: "You eat potatoes? Popes." The public image of Takeda-san is a normal person, but his personality is very "Comes potatoes? Popes" (laughs)
Inoo: ah ... I have to say what I like too. Es.te.., Fruits are delicious in autumn ne. I want to go to orchard fruits such as pears or grapes. In fact, I've gone to one of shiitake mushrooms.
All: ehh ~ ~ ~
Arioka: hahaha hikaru face of "real" was very funny. (Laughs)
Inoo: Since then I have not eaten shiitake mushrooms. We went to a garden of mushrooms and cook there and ate sauce, was delicious. That's something I can really eat
Arioka: recogistes as yourself, should know more good ne.
Inoo: yeah!
Yabu: I like mushrooms. It is delicious when you cook fried rice
Hikaru: fried rice ... huh ... that is delicious.
Arioka: when my mom cooking fried rice, it makes me very happy
Hikaru: Even if pure arros, you can fill several cups, and accompany it with something else.
Takaki: I eat during a camping or just outside.
Inoo: (grin)
Hikaru: Inoo-chan, you do not like the "any dish" said quue truth right now?
Inoo: .. uh huh ... that always know what I think?
Hikaru: because I'm psychic (laughs)
Inoo: But I like more than white rice fried. I like to eat separated from the other rice dish.
Yabu: seriously? So you do not like scrambled dishes?. Even if gyuudon, eat rice and meat separately (laughs).
Inoo: so it is.
Arioka: so you do not like to put sauce gyuudon? Inoo
: no joke! I like Hikaru
separately : to sushi?
Inoo: to sushi ~ Hey .. Hey! the sushi I can not be separated!
Hikaru: If someone orders you say "separate landfill cover please." I'd bother me (laughs)
Takaki: that annoying ~ ~
Yabu: Inoo-chan is not the most gluttonous BEST?
Inoo: probably ..
Takaki: But there are times where your appetite is huge ne .. Before, when I was growing up, I ate quite
Hikaru: There are times I can be gluttonous, but now I'm on my period skinny. When I was filming "Orthros Inu no", the ring I always went out, he just came out.
Inoo: maybe, I pusistes in the wrong finger?
Hikaru: not until my finger mark and became weak.
Yabu: I did not eat much during the time of the concerts but now as stumps
Arioka: Yabu has a quite avid, but not entirely so ne?
Hikaru: pretends to be avid
Arioka: true! The way you eat and says much "delicious, delicious!" When eating
Takaki: gyahahahaha!
Hikaru: the food is filled with lots of chopsticks very little food but it fits in your mouth. only for a moment (laughs). And when the moment passes, he begins to grasp the accompaniment. As an old man.
Inoo: much like the way you eat in the anime ne! (Laughs)
Yabu: course .. not!

Credits: Inoovirus

0 comments:

Post a Comment