Friday, October 30, 2009

Monica Roccaforte Wallpaper

Niini Wasurenaide nglish subs? Subtitles

As I have gotten along with this subtitle, I have decided to subtitle these two special Yamada-kun no koto wo Niini Wasurenaide "because no one has subtitles in English. At this point I half niini blabla-ready, complete sentences here and I'll upload it to the blog of HSJ. Although I will tell you the truth, I do to help anyone, it's just like my mother when I told him about the plot of niini-blabla and he saw him cry for over an hour (same thing happened to me with Koizora!) I think he was interested, and like no conosca fansub that has actually decided to do x myself ... But they can all take advantage not bother me XD. NEWSHFAN
With its translation in English, without them, believe me not doing anything ... XD poria

For now strongly recommend you to go downloading the series. Can get it at D-addicts. Time

0 comments:

Post a Comment