Thursday, February 10, 2011

Symptoms Of Satellite Splitter Not Working

Cognitive Dissonance / Disonancia Cognitiva

sit and play maynkraft ... Music listening. And suddenly realize that somewhere the birds are chirping. I thought at first that the game - but it would be quite strange in a cave full of zombies. Look out on the street and also nefig, 4 am all the same. And just minutes after 5 comes up to me that this part of the music tracks from Winamp.
---
Estoy jugando minecraft, escuchando musica y de repente me doy cuenta que estoy escuchando unos pajaritos cantar. Primero pense que era el videojuego, pero realmente no me imagino unos birds deep underground in the mine full of zombies, then I looked out the window and not see anything (4 in the morning. It would be weird if I found something at that time) and only after some minutes of cognitive dissonance, I realize that The birds are part of the track I was hearing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment