Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beth Phoinex Singlets

remembered here / Me acorde de repente ...

remembered something today's childhood friend - Serega. Cultural guy. No word mat. Maybe it's his influence, I now too little and rarely matyukayus. I remembered how we bullied, that he swore. And he's civilized and kind. Even "Suchechka" does not speak. But all the same when angry - he was the generator of brilliant curses. I still remember the "Suck my spirituality и "Что-б твои дети пылесоса боялись!". О чём я? Не знаю. Просто вдруг вспомнил хорошего человека. ---

... a childhood friend, Sergei. The guy was pure as a nun. All well mannered. I never said groceries. Not one. Perhaps that is because I do not say so now. Molestabamos in memory as we damn ball, but not a single bad word coming out of his mouth. But if we could enojarlo en final de cuentas ... Valia la pena. Ahora conozco expreciones como: "Chupa mi espiritualidad" y "Que tus hijos tengan miedo de una aspiradora!". Para que escribo todo esto? No se ... Solo recorde a una buena persona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment