Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Milena Velba Vs Merylin Sakova

Why?

Why are people so cruel to its closest human being. I am very selfish by nature. There is in me this sin! but to ignore both the word passing, that even I could not get. Here's a situation: a loved one hurt by the understanding that he made a mistake like being next to him, but He blames himself. What should I do? Well, I mean as a support. Of course, to say a few kind words and at least explain that he was not alone to blame. And do not try to explain to her that she was very bad, my fault and reap its fruits. Is this correct? I do not think it's right. Man needs help and support it. Even if he really made a mistake. So there was no more errors ...
That such a situation and make me ask the question "Why?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment