Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hull Vodafone Coverage

Hmm ....

Thus here. Once again realized that I love Coelho. But recently prochla his collection of parables "Maktub." I strongly advise all) there a lot of his short parables, but they are great. Here is one example. she is the first and I really like from her conclusion)

Traveler in New York. He slept meeting and when leaving the hotel, he saw that his car was towed away by police. As a result, it is too late to come to the meeting, lunch lasted longer than necessary, and he thought about the penalty that has to pay. This was the price of success. Suddenly, he remembered a dollar bill, which he found in the street yesterday. He saw strange connection between the dollar and the events that have occurred to him this morning. "Who knows, maybe I'll find the money to the person who is supposed to find them? Maybe I removed that dollar out of the way someone else who really needed it. Who knows, maybe I interrupted what had been written? "He felt I must get rid of the dollar and this time he saw a beggar sitting on the sidewalk. He quickly put a dollar in his hand and felt that he had restored the balance things. "Wait a minute," said the beggar. "I'm not asking for alms. I am a poet and I want to read you a poem when you return. " "Well, read something shorter, because I hurry, "said the stranger. The beggar said: "If you're still living, it's because you have not yet come to a place in which to come."

0 comments:

Post a Comment