Friday, August 4, 2006

Restaurant Around Silvercity

test and little things .... xD

Awake with the sun shining but I want to die

life and
worthless since I lost you
And though I lost you, I love
And do not hold grudges

that it would serve if I only feel love
a hopeless love
I lived only in dreams
and one morning I woke up and I felt
was afraid

love is so difficult and yet, I Love

-------------------

---------------- Last night I dreamed you,
was a fairy dream
you were my prince charming, I
your enchanted princess. You kiss my lips

I stroked your hair,
but when I woke up and saw that I needed
wanted to sleep again but the sun would not let me

-----------------

------------------ It makes my heart smile
where your mouth because you're the reason

that this so crazy.

-----------------------------------

a day to my heart, I wonder if you might forget you, and smiling said:
not the impossible dream is not bigger deals that most, if not the most vacuum left when you go .. . -----------------------------------



that love can not make the world go round, but I must admit that makes the trip worthwhile. -----------------------------------



A word is forgotten, a tear goes, a kiss erased, but your memory will never be

-----------------------------------

Yesterday night I had a dream that filled me with excitement: I dreamed I would kiss you, and you, in return, the heart.

-----------------------------------

Good friends are not what make you laugh with falsehoods, if not mourn with the truth. -----------------------------------



feel if when I'm next to you I have the

image in the mind,

other person I had that

opened within me a feeling.

I also feel that you can not

love the way I wanted,

though he only offered me a happy day

and hundreds of sad.

I feel if my heart can not feel for you

as before,

but he was my first love and still want without

is in my blood.

was a very strong

what my heart for that person felt,

to the point that when I left her alone

wanted to lose his life.

And I do not regret having loved

thus loved,

but I regret that my soul

that passion may not want.

feel if it's something that hurts you

and if it's something you do not want to hear,

and although I love you and are very

importantly, the heart does not think the same.

0 comments:

Post a Comment